What is this travel blog about? Long distance travel to Latin America, road trips, the best of Europe and Germany and UNESCO world heritage sites, and: Safari. Photo Safari, that is, of course.
I as a travel blogger and traveller love Africa, especially the countries in Eastern and Southern Africa, where you can go for a Safari and have the time of your life.
For all tree huggers, animal lovers, nature conservationists, Safari is a way of life.
So find out on planetenreiter Safari blog everything you need to know when planning the Safari trip of your life time:
- Where to go, especially in Botswana and Tanzania
- How to do a self drive Safari
- Where to find the best Safari destinations, National Parks, Lodges
- Where to find the best wildlife photography spots
- Where to encounter which animals in which National parks or reserves
- What to pack and bring and wear for your Safari